What is Tea Saponin Powder
Tea saponin is a kind of glycoside compounds extracted from camellia oleifera seeds or tea seeds.
It is a natural surfactant with good performance.
Tea saponin powder has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. However, the antipruritic and anti-inflammatory effects on atopic dermatitis (AD) are unknown. This study, therefore, evaluated the therapeutic effects of tea saponin from seed pomace of C. oleifera on AD in 2,4-Dinitrochlorobenzene (DNCB)-caused BALB/c mice.
Tea seed extract is a 100% plant-based product. It is a glycoside compound extracted from the seeds of the camellia plant. It is an excellent natural non-ionic surfactant widely used as a pesticide, fungicide, and herbicide in aquaculture and agriculture.
The seeds contain saponins, which are hydrolyzed to gain teasapogenol, teasapogenol B, teasapogenol C, teasapogenol D, teasapogenol E, camelliasapogenin B, camellosaponin D, and a small quantum of flavonoids.
1. Antibacterial and antiviral
Tea saponin has inhibitory goods on a variety of fungi and Escherichia coli that beget skin conditions. Tea saponin has inhibitory effect on influenza A and B contagions, herpes contagion, measles contagion, and HIV contagion.
Tea saponin composites have a dangerous effect on red blood cells in beast cells. Like the saponin composites of soybean and ginseng, tea saponin in tea has weak hemolytic exertion; tea saponin is more poisonous to cold- thoroughbred creatures, especially to fish. Tea saponin also shows great toxin to other creatures and humans when administered intravenously, but it's veritably poisonous when administered orally. There's no need to worry about the hemolysis of tea saponin when drinking tea.
3. Inhibit alcohol immersion
Tea saponin powder has the exertion of inhibiting the immersion of alcohol. In the trial on mice, alcohol was administered to the mice 1 hour after tea saponin was administered. It was set up that the alcohol content in the blood and liver of the mice dropped, and the alcohol in the blood faded in a short period of time. Tea saponin inhibits the immersion of alcohol, promotes the metabolism of alcohol in the body, and has a defensive effect on the liver.
4. Anti-inflammatory andanti-allergic
Tea saponin has egregiousanti-leakage andanti-inflammatory characteristics. In the early stage of inflammation, it can homogenize the permeability of capillaries, and is effective for bronchospasm and edema caused by disinclinations. Its effect is similar to that of colorfulanti-inflammatory medicines.
5. Lose weight
Tea saponin can hinder the activity of pancreatic lipase. Tea saponin powder inhibits the activity of pancreatic lipase and reduces the intestinal absorption of fat in food, thereby achieving the purpose of weight loss.
6.shampoo and hair care effect
Tea contains 10% tea saponin, and tea saponin has a good washing effect. Shampoo with tea saponin as raw material has the functions of removing dandruff and relieving itching, non-irritating to the skin, and the hair is fresh and elegant.
1. Application in food
Tea Seed Extract can be used as a foaming aid for beverages and beer because of its strong carbon dioxide absorption properties, and its foaming rate is much higher than other foaming agents.
2. Application in cosmetics
Tea saponin can be used as a matrix component in cosmetics, used in shampoo, natural herbal shampoo, sunscreen anti-inflammatory emollient cream, body wash, etc. It not only has good emulsifying, foaming, dispersing, penetrating, lubricating and other activities It also has pharmacological effects such as anti-inflammatory, analgesic, bactericidal, and antipruritic.
3. Application in medicine
Tea Saponin Powder has the functions of anti-osmosis, anti-inflammatory, relieving cough and resolving phlegm, and can lower cholesterol and regulate blood sugar levels. At the same time, tea saponin can be used in pharmaceutical surfactants, pharmaceutical additives, and widely used as pharmaceuticals, pharmaceutical bacteriostatic agents and antitumor agents.
4. Application in agriculture
In agricultural production, tea saponin, as a high-quality biosurfactant, can play an important role in the removal of heavy metals such as soil, water, and solid waste incineration fly ash in agricultural production and life. This has a strong reality. Meaning, in line with our concept of sustainable agricultural development.
Why choose us?
1. Manufacturers supply, sufficient supply.
2. Quality standard + output supply + team + attentive service = delivery of products you are satisfied with.
3. The variety is complete, you can choose the products that meet your needs.
4. Reasonable prices to meet your different pricing, quantitative needs, and integrity management.
5. Good after-sales service. Special-person follow-up service to ensure smooth cooperation and communication, a one-stop service, save your precious time.
1. Packing method: bulk 25kg/cardboard drum, small samples are packaged in aluminum foil bags, and the inner packaging of the drum can also be changed to small packages according to requirements, which is convenient for use. Labels can be attached according to customer requirements. If not required, generally unified according to the company's internal labels Template paste.
2. Mode of transportation: express or logistics, support air and sea. You can also choose your own freight forwarder.
3. Quality terms We've our own test report for each batch of goods, and the product quality is rigorously enforced according to the test norms. The import product experience of our company has not passed in any of our products.
4. Storage conditions This product should be sealed and shadowed, and stored in a dry, cool, and well- voiced place.
Hot Tags: Tea Saponin Powder, Tea Seed Extract, Tea Saponin,suppliers, manufacturers, factory, customized, buy, price, wholesale,best, high quality, for sale, in stock, free sample