Lilium lancifolium Thunb., Lilium Browni F. E. Brown var. viridulum Baker or Lilium pumilu" M DC. The active substance extracted from dried fleshy scaly leaves of Lilium sativum l. is mainly composed of steroidal saponins and lilium polysaccharide. It has the properties of hypoglycemia, anti-oxidation, anti-tumor, anti-fatigue, enhancing body immunity and improving lymphocyte conversion rate. It is not only widely used in clinical practice, but also has great development prospects as raw materials for processing health products.
1. Bacteriostasis; Different solvent extracts of Lilium SPP. Have certain inhibitory effect on bacteria and fungi (Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Micrococcus luteus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Mycobacterium flavum and Enterococcus faecalis).
2. Enhance immune function; Delayed allergic reaction induced by 2,4 dinitrochlorobenzene (DNCB) was significantly inhibited by intragastric administration of lily water extract 10g/kg, twice a day for 10d. Lilium polysaccharide 250ug/mL co-cultured with mouse lymphocytes could significantly promote the synthesis of DNA and RNA, and the survival rate of lymphocytes was also increased.
3. sedation hypnosis; Mice were intragastric administrated with water extracts of titilin, lily and lily, respectively, at 1g/mL, 20g/kg, and intraperitoneally injected with sodium pentobarbital 40mg/kg 30 minutes later. The time when righting reflex disappeared to recovery was used as sleep time index. The results showed that three kinds of lily could prolong the sleep time of pentobarbital sodium by 12.8-35.9min compared with the control group.
4. Anti-stress; Lily can resist hypoxia induced by isoproterenol. The mice were intragastrically given water extracts of Lilium, Lilium sichuanensis and Dailis chinensis 10g/kg, respectively. The mice were intragastrically given water extracts of Lilium sichuanensis and Dailum chinensis 10g/kg, respectively. 15min later, isoprenenol 15mg/kg was intraperitoneally injected, respectively. The results showed that only Lilium chuanli could prolong the hypoxia time significantly under the condition of increased myocardial oxygen consumption induced by isoproterenol (18.30+2.04min), which was similar to that of Astragalus membranaceus (18.65+2.73min).
5. cough, expectorant and asthma; The mice were divided into 3 groups, the experimental group was orally given 1g/mL of water extract of Lily, Lily and lily, respectively, 20g/ kg, the control group was given normal saline, and the positive control group was given 10g/kg of platycodon platycodon. The incubation period of cough and the number of coughs within the first 2min of the mice were observed. The results showed that the three lilium species could prolong the incubation period of cough, the elongation rate was 57.69%~115.33%, the cough frequency was reduced, and the cough suppression rate was 18.75% ~57.10%
Hubei Sanxin Biotechnology Co., Ltd. integrates the research and development, production and sales for many years. We are your reliable Honey Extract Freeze-dried Powder wholesaler. We can supply customized service as your request.