With the development of science and medical technology, theaflavins, as a natural tea pigment formed in the process of tea fermentation, have attracted extensive attention for their broad spectrum pharmacological activity and mechanism of action, and there are more and more reports on theaflavins function.Theaflavins have good preventive and therapeutic effects on diseases, and have no toxic side effects. The following 1) to 5) are mainly for improving blood circulation, anti-oxidation, and improving immunity as the main mechanism.
1) It can reduce coagulation, reduce viscosity, promote fibrinolysis, resist atherosclerosis (regulate blood lipids, resist lipid oxidation), improve microcirculation, and prevent and treat cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases (including hypertension and diabetic vascular lesions). The treatment effect is very significant.
2) Poor sleep quality (senile sleep disorder) caused by insufficient oxygen supply to the brain caused by thick blood, as well as microcirculation disorders, cold limbs caused by poor metabolism, and the effect is remarkable;
3) The pathogenesis of primary nephrotic syndrome is very complex, and it is closely related to the body's immune, coagulation, fibrinolysis and kinin systems.
Theaflavins combined with conventional drugs can significantly improve the efficacy of the treatment of nephrotic syndrome, significantly reduce the recurrence rate and adverse reactions, and improve the immunity of patients at the same time;
4) Benefits for cancer patients:
① Improve the high viscosity, high viscosity and high coagulation state of the patient's blood, increase the oxygen supply to the body's tissues and organs, stabilize the blood picture, and at the same time, it is more conducive to the absorption of anti-cancer drugs;
② Improve the patient's immunity, Cellular immunity and humoral immunity can enhance and improve the ability to remove cancer cells;
③It can inhibit the proliferation and differentiation of tumor cells to a certain extent, and it can be used in combination with anticancer drugs to play a synergistic effect;
④Reduce the side effects of chemotherapy drugs. Multiple aspects work together to relieve clinical symptoms and improve quality of life;
5) Hangover and liver protection (through anti-oxidation and improving microcirculation, expanding tissue blood vessels to increase oxygen supply, improving the body's overall immunity and tissue metabolism, promoting urinary excretion), preventing hangover (improving microcirculation, relieving vasospasm, Increases oxygen supply to the brain, which can effectively relieve hangover-related symptoms such as dizziness, headache, nausea, etc.);
6) It regulates the balance of estrogen and androgen, and also has a significant effect on the prevention and treatment of prostatic hypertrophy, osteoporosis, and menopausal syndrome;
7) In addition, theaflavins also have powerful antioxidant functions, anti-inflammatory and antiviral, beauty and skin care (antioxidation), prevention of pigmentation (inhibition of tyrosinase activity), hypoglycemia (improve insulin resistance and reduce intestinal inflammation). sugar absorption).